practices in a small community health center in the South Bronx and is an Assistant Professor for Yale University School of Nursing, Nurse-Midwifery Specialization.
Lead Poisoning in Pregnancy: A Case Study with Implications for Midwives
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2003 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 30–38, January-February 2003
How to Cite
Hackley, B. and Katz-Jacobson, A. (2003), Lead Poisoning in Pregnancy: A Case Study with Implications for Midwives. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 48: 30–38. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00366-5
Anne Katz-Jacobson, CNM, MS, works as a staff midwife at North Central Bronx Hospital Midwifery Service and clinical faculty for Downstate Midwifery Educational Program.
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.