an instructor in the graduate program of nurse-midwifery at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Dr. Fleming served two terms on the ACNM Board of Directors, first as Region IV Representative and then as Board Secretary.
Changes in Postpartum Perineal Muscle Function in Women With and Without Episiotomies
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2003 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 53–59, January-February 2003
How to Cite
Fleming, N., Newton, E. R. and Roberts, J. (2003), Changes in Postpartum Perineal Muscle Function in Women With and Without Episiotomies. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 48: 53–59. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00368-9
This research received no grants or external supports.
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.