currently Deputy Director of the Women's Global Health Imperative and Adjunct Assistant Professor, School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, University of California, San Francisco. She teaches international MCH at the University of California, Berkeley. At the time this article was written, she was Senior Program Associate, International Programs Division, Population Council, New York.
Where Is the “E” in MCH? The Need for an Evidence-Based Approach in Safe Motherhood
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2003 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 10–18, January-February 2003
How to Cite
Miller, S., Sloan, N. L., Winikoff, B., Langer, A. and Fikree, F. F. (2003), Where Is the “E” in MCH? The Need for an Evidence-Based Approach in Safe Motherhood. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 48: 10–18. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00369-0
Program Director for Reproductive Health in the Population Council's International Programs Division and a Senior Medical Associate.
Support for this study was provided by the Population Council; when this article was written, all the authors were on the staff of the Population Council.
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!