Patricia Janssen, PhD is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Health Care and Epidemiology at the University of British Columbia and an Associate Faculty member in the Department of Family Practice and the School of Nursing. She is an Associate Faculty member at the B.C. Research Institute for Children's and Women's Health.
An Evaluation of Process and Protocols for Planned Home Birth Attended by Regulated Midwives in British Columbia
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2003 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 138–145, March-April 2003
How to Cite
Janssen, P. A., Lee, S. K., Ryan, E. R. and Saxell, L. (2003), An Evaluation of Process and Protocols for Planned Home Birth Attended by Regulated Midwives in British Columbia. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 48: 138–145. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00418-X
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.