Landon Myer is based in the School of Public Health and Primary Health Care at the University of Cape Town. His background is in anthropology, with additional training in epidemiology. His interests are in social epidemiology, with particular emphasis on the HIV/AIDS epidemic in South Africa. At the time this research was conducted, he was a Senior Scientist at the South African Medical Research Council.
Why Do Women Seek Antenatal Care Late? Perspectives From Rural South Africa
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2003 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 268–272, July-August 2003
How to Cite
Myer, L. and Harrison, A. (2003), Why Do Women Seek Antenatal Care Late? Perspectives From Rural South Africa. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 48: 268–272. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00421-X
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!