Jude Kornelsen, PhD is a Research Associate at the British Columbia Centre of Excellence for Women's Health and the Department of Midwifery at Children and Women's Health Centre of British Columbia and an Adjunct Professor in the Department of Family Practice, University of British Columbia.
On the Road to Collaboration: Nurses and Newly Regulated Midwives in British Columbia, Canada
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2003 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 126–132, March-April 2003
How to Cite
Kornelsen, J., Dahinten, V. S. and Carty, E. (2003), On the Road to Collaboration: Nurses and Newly Regulated Midwives in British Columbia, Canada. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 48: 126–132. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(02)00424-5
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.