Dr. Kenneth R. Ginsburg practices Social Adolescent Medicine at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and is the Director of Health Services at Covenant House Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA.
Developing Our Future: Seeing and Expecting the Best in Youth
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2003 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 167–169, May-June 2003
How to Cite
Ginsburg, K. R. (2003), Developing Our Future: Seeing and Expecting the Best in Youth. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 48: 167–169. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(03)00055-2
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.