From Girls to Women Through Women to Girls
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2003 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 165–166, May-June 2003
How to Cite
Low, L. K. (2003), From Girls to Women Through Women to Girls. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 48: 165–166. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(03)00077-1
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- 1Raising teens: A synthesis of research and a foundation for action. Boston: Center for Health Communication, Harvard School of Public Health, 2001.
- 2The cost of comprehensive preventive medical services for adolescents. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 1995;Nov 149:11., , ,
- 5National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy. Not just another thing to do: Teens talk about sex, regret and the influence of their parents. www.teenpregnancy.org 2001.
- 6Get organized: a guide to preventing teen pregnancy. Washington DC: The National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, 1999.
- 7American College of Nurse-Midwives. Teen Health Requires Interaction, Values, and Education THRIVE). Washington DC: Provider's Partnership Grant, Maternal and Child Health Bureau, 2001.