Nancy O'Brien-Abel, RNC, MN, is a teaching associate and Perinatal Clinical Nurse Specialist in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Maternal and Fetal Medicine, at the University of Washington School of Medicine, and a clinical instructor in Family and Child Nursing at the University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
Uterine Rupture During VBAC Trial of Labor: Risk Factors and Fetal Response
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2003 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 249–257, July-August 2003
How to Cite
O'Brien-Abel, N. (2003), Uterine Rupture During VBAC Trial of Labor: Risk Factors and Fetal Response. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 48: 249–257. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(03)00088-6
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.