Ovulation and the risk of epithelial ovarian cancer. Int J Cancer 2003;104:228-32.
FREQUENCY OF OVULATION INCREASES OVARIAN CANCER RISK
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2003 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 48, Issue 4, page 293, July-August 2003
How to Cite
Purdie, D., Bain, C., Siskind, V., Webb, P. and Green, A. (2003), FREQUENCY OF OVULATION INCREASES OVARIAN CANCER RISK. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 48: 293. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(03)00157-0
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.