Bette L. Waters, CNM, RN, is the author of Vaginal Politics: A Midwife's Story, Bluwaters Press, Deming, NM, 2003, and Massage During Pregnancy, 3rd Edition, Sundance Press, Inc, El Paso, TX, 1998. She is also a Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) for the SANE Project, LaPinon Rape Recovery Center, Las Cruces, NM.
Ice Massage for the Reduction of Labor Pain
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2003 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 317–321, September-October 2003
How to Cite
Waters, B. L. and Raisler, J. (2003), Ice Massage for the Reduction of Labor Pain. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 48: 317–321. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(03)00277-0
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.