Stacy M. Smalley, CNM, MSN, received her bachelor's degree from the University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, and her master of science degree specializing in nurse-midwifery from Yale University, New Haven, CT. Miss Smalley enjoys working with new families as a certified nurse-midwife.
Breast Implants and Breast Cancer Screening
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2003 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 329–337, September-October 2003
How to Cite
Smalley, S. M. (2003), Breast Implants and Breast Cancer Screening. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 48: 329–337. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(03)00280-0
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.