Janet L. Engstrom, CNM, PhD, FACNM, is an Associate Professor and Program Director of the Nurse-Midwifery and Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Programs at the University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL. Her research focuses on the reliability and validity of physical measurements.
Accuracy of Self-Reported Height and Weight in Women: An Integrative Review of the Literature
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2003 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 338–345, September-October 2003
How to Cite
Engstrom, J. L., Paterson, S. A., Doherty, A., Trabulsi, M. and Speer, K. L. (2003), Accuracy of Self-Reported Height and Weight in Women: An Integrative Review of the Literature. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 48: 338–345. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(03)00281-2
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.