Mary J. Renfrew, BSc, RGN, SCM, PhD, is Professor of Midwifery and Director of the Mother and Infant Research Unit at the University of Leeds, Leeds, UK. She has worked at the University of Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, and with the National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit in Oxford, UK.
Conducting International Research in Midwifery: A Workshop Held at the ICM Congress, Vienna, April 2002
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2003 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 346–349, September-October 2003
How to Cite
Renfrew, M. J., Raisler, J., Kennedy, H. P., Mudokwenyu-Rawdon, C. and Prakasamma, M. (2003), Conducting International Research in Midwifery: A Workshop Held at the ICM Congress, Vienna, April 2002. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 48: 346–349. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(03)00282-4
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.