Laura Zeidenstein, CNM, MSN, is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Nursing and the Program Director, Nurse Midwifery, at Columbia University School of Nursing, New York, NY.
Our Students: A Breath of Fresh Air
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2003 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 391–392, November-December 2003
How to Cite
Zeidenstein, L., Hsia, L. and Campau, N. (2003), Our Students: A Breath of Fresh Air. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 48: 391–392. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(03)00303-9
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.