Jeanne Raisler, CNM, DrPH, FACNM, is an assistant professor at the University of Michigan Nurse-Midwifery Program and a consultant to the Global AIDS Bureau of the Human Resources Service Administration (HRSA).
Clinical Teaching and Learning in Midwifery and Women's Health
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2003 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 398–406, November-December 2003
How to Cite
Raisler, J., O'Grady, M. and Lori, J. (2003), Clinical Teaching and Learning in Midwifery and Women's Health. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 48: 398–406. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(03)00304-0
In this article, clinical teaching refers to clinical supervision of students, whether by academic or clinical faculty, community midwives, or nurse-practitioners.
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.