Katherine Camacho Carr, CNM, PhD, FACNM, is an Associate Professor at Seattle University School of Nursing and a certified nurse-midwife practicing in Seattle, WA, at Highline Midwifery & Women's Health. She has been a faculty member of several midwifery education programs over the past 12 years, focusing on Web-based and distance learning.
Redesigning Courses for the World Wide Web
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2003 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 407–417, November-December 2003
How to Cite
Carr, K. C. and Farley, C. L. (2003), Redesigning Courses for the World Wide Web. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 48: 407–417. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(03)00306-4
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.