Judith T. Fullerton, CNM, PhD, FACNM, received the BSN from Wayne State University, an MS and certificate in nurse-midwifery from Columbia, and the PhD from Columbia University. She is a consultant in women's reproductive health.
Ethical Considerations Related to the Inclusion of Women in Clinical Trials
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2004 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 194–202, May-June 2004
How to Cite
Fullerton, J. T. and Sadler, G. R. (2004), Ethical Considerations Related to the Inclusion of Women in Clinical Trials. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 49: 194–202. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(03)00429-X
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.