Judith T. Fullerton, CNM, PhD, FACNM, received the BSN from Wayne State University, an MS and certificate in nurse-midwifery from Columbia, and the PhD from Columbia University. She is a consultant in women's reproductive health.
Ethical Considerations Related to the Inclusion of Women in Clinical Trials
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2004 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 194–202, May-June 2004
How to Cite
Fullerton, J. T. and Sadler, G. R. (2004), Ethical Considerations Related to the Inclusion of Women in Clinical Trials. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 49: 194–202. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(03)00429-X
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!