Margaret Comerford Freda, RN, EdD, CHES, FAAN, is the Editor of MCN, The American Journal of Maternal Child Nursing and a Professor in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Women's Health at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York, and the Director of Patient Education Programs for that department.
Issues in Patient Education
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2004 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 203–209, May-June 2004
How to Cite
Freda, M. C. (2004), Issues in Patient Education. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 49: 203–209. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(04)00004-2
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!