Leah L. Albers received nursing degrees from Vanderbilt University (BSN, 1971; MSN, 1974). She studied nurse-midwifery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (1977). She was in full-scope practice for 11 years and then completed the DrPH degree at the University of North Carolina School of Public Health (1990). Since 1991, she has been a midwifery teacher and researcher at the University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico, where she is an associate professor in the College of Nursing, and has a joint appointment in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, School of Medicine.
Health Problems After Childbirth
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
2000 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 55–57, January-February 2000
How to Cite
Albers, L. L. (2000), Health Problems After Childbirth. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 45: 55–57. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(99)00003-3
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.