Debra S. Penney completed a nurse-midwifery degree at the University of Colorado and an MPH from Loma Linda University. She has lived in the Middle-East for 9 years, 8 of which have been in Yemen as a care provider and midwifery/primary health care trainer. She has worked for several international organizations, the most recent as clinical advisor in the project, “Options for Family Care,: funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development and implemented through John Snow, Inc.
Meeting Women'S Health Needs In Yemen: A Midwifery Perspective
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
2000 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 72–78, January-February 2000
How to Cite
Penney, D. S. (2000), Meeting Women'S Health Needs In Yemen: A Midwifery Perspective. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 45: 72–78. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(99)00005-7
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.