Doris Schuler-Maloney received a bachelor's degree from the University of Wisconsin at Green Bay and a master of science degree from the University of Maryland at Baltimore, where she also trained as a pathologists' assistant. She is a Fellow Member of the American Association of Pathologists' Assistants, and is employed at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines, Iowa, as a pathologists' assistant.
PLACENTAL TRIAGE OF THE SINGLETON PLACENTA
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
2000 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 104–113, March-April 2000
How to Cite
Schuler-Maloney, D. (2000), PLACENTAL TRIAGE OF THE SINGLETON PLACENTA. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 45: 104–113. doi: 10.1016/S1526-9523(99)00045-8
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.