Comparative NMR studies of diffusional water permeability of red blood cells from different species: XIV. Little Penguin, Eudyptula minor
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2003 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 921–928, November 2003
How to Cite
Benga, G.H., Chapman, B.E., Cox, G.C. and Kuchel, P.W. (2003), Comparative NMR studies of diffusional water permeability of red blood cells from different species: XIV. Little Penguin, Eudyptula minor. Cell Biology International, 27: 921–928. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2003.07.005
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 10 October 2002, revised 2 June 2003, accepted 9 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!