C-reactive protein increases F-actin assembly and cortical distribution with resultant loss of lamellipod formation in human neutrophils
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2004 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 33–39, January 2004
How to Cite
Yates-Siilata, K. E., Dahms, T. E., Webster, R. O. and Heuertz, R. M. (2004), C-reactive protein increases F-actin assembly and cortical distribution with resultant loss of lamellipod formation in human neutrophils. Cell Biology International, 28: 33–39. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2003.09.003
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 26 March 2003, revised 4 August 2003, accepted 18 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!