N-acetyl-GLP-1: a DPP IV-resistant analogue of glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) with improved effects on pancreatic β-cell-associated gene expression
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2004 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 69–73, January 2004
How to Cite
Liu, H.-K., Green, B. D., Gault, V. A., McCluskey, J. T., McClenaghan, N. H., O'Harte, P. M. F. and Flatt, P. R. (2004), N-acetyl-GLP-1: a DPP IV-resistant analogue of glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) with improved effects on pancreatic β-cell-associated gene expression. Cell Biology International, 28: 69–73. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2003.10.004
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 8 July 2003, revised 26 October 2003, accepted 31 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!