Gamma irradiation of human dendritic cells influences proliferation and cytokine profile of T cells in autologous mixed lymphocyte reaction
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2004 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 223–228, March 2004
How to Cite
Cao, M.-D., Chen, Z.-D. and Xing, Y. (2004), Gamma irradiation of human dendritic cells influences proliferation and cytokine profile of T cells in autologous mixed lymphocyte reaction. Cell Biology International, 28: 223–228. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2003.12.006
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 11 August 2003, revised 27 October 2003, accepted 8 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!