Spatiotemporal pattern of calmodulin and [Ca2+]iis related to resumption of meiosis in mouse oocytes
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2004 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 317–322, April 2004
How to Cite
Bi, C.-M., Dai, G., Chen, Y., Wu, Y.-C., Zhang, X.-R. and Li, C.-J. (2004), Spatiotemporal pattern of calmodulin and [Ca2+]iis related to resumption of meiosis in mouse oocytes. Cell Biology International, 28: 317–322. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2004.01.011
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 4 July 2003; revised 21 January 2004; accepted 29 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!