Present address: Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22906, USA.
Differences in intramembrane particle distribution in young and old human erythrocytes
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2004 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 423–431, June 2004
How to Cite
Cordero, J. F., Rodrıguez, P. J. and Romero, P. J. (2004), Differences in intramembrane particle distribution in young and old human erythrocytes. Cell Biology International, 28: 423–431. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2004.03.002
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 25 November 2003, revised 12 February 2004, accepted 6 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!