An in vitro model to evaluate cell adhesion to metals used in implantation shows significant differences between palladium and gold or platinum
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2004 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 541–547, July 2004
How to Cite
Turner, N., Armitage, M., Butler, R. and Ireland, G. (2004), An in vitro model to evaluate cell adhesion to metals used in implantation shows significant differences between palladium and gold or platinum. Cell Biology International, 28: 541–547. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2004.04.009
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 22 July 2003, revised 15 March 2004, accepted 26 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!