Nitric oxide spatial distribution in single cultured hippocampus neurons: investigation by projection of reconstructed 3-D image and visualization technique
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2004 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 28, Issue 8-9, pages 577–583, August 2004
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Ning, G.-M., Kutor, J., Hong, D.-H., Zhang, M. and Zheng, X.-X. (2004), Nitric oxide spatial distribution in single cultured hippocampus neurons: investigation by projection of reconstructed 3-D image and visualization technique. Cell Biology International, 28: 577–583. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2004.05.001
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 19 January 2004, revised 29 March 2004, accepted 5 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!