A DNA uptake-stimulating protein increases the antiproliferative effect of c-myb antisense oligonucleotide on leukemic cells
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2004 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 817–823, November 2004
How to Cite
Tóth, G., Schlammadinger, J., Aradi, J., Antal-Szalmás, P., Sipka, S., Balázs, M., Kovács, P., Fehér, Z. and Falus, A. (2004), A DNA uptake-stimulating protein increases the antiproliferative effect of c-myb antisense oligonucleotide on leukemic cells. Cell Biology International, 28: 817–823. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2004.06.007
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 16 March 2004; revised 3 June 2004; accepted 30 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!