Hyperphosphorylation of extracellular regulated kinase 2 (ERK2) and inhibition of JNK2 phosphorylation are associated with increased S-phase during transformation of Syrian hamster embryo cells by Malachite Green
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2004 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 875–883, December 2004
How to Cite
Bose, B., Gour, R. R., Motiwale, L., Gupta, S. and Rao, K.V.K. (2004), Hyperphosphorylation of extracellular regulated kinase 2 (ERK2) and inhibition of JNK2 phosphorylation are associated with increased S-phase during transformation of Syrian hamster embryo cells by Malachite Green. Cell Biology International, 28: 875–883. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2004.09.001
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 22 April 2004; revised 26 July 2004; accepted 3 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!