Metallothionein protects bone marrow stromal cells against hydrogen peroxide-induced inhibition of osteoblastic differentiation
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2004 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 905–911, December 2004
How to Cite
Liu, A.-L., Zhang, Z.-M., Zhu, B.-F., Liao, Z.-H. and Liu, Z. (2004), Metallothionein protects bone marrow stromal cells against hydrogen peroxide-induced inhibition of osteoblastic differentiation. Cell Biology International, 28: 905–911. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2004.09.004
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 6 April 2004; revised 2 September 2004; accepted 13 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!