Synapsin IIb interacts with the C-terminal SH2 and SH3 domains of PLCγ1 and inhibits its enzymatic activity
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2004 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 943–948, December 2004
How to Cite
Han, S. J., Hong, S. H., Kim, C. G., Lee, J. B., Choi, D. K., Kim, K.-R. and Kim, C. G. (2004), Synapsin IIb interacts with the C-terminal SH2 and SH3 domains of PLCγ1 and inhibits its enzymatic activity. Cell Biology International, 28: 943–948. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2004.09.007
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 30 January 2004; revised 27 July 2004; accepted 20 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!