Catalases protect cellular proteins from oxidative modification in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2005 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 187–192, March 2005
How to Cite
Lushchak, V. I. and Gospodaryov, D. V. (2005), Catalases protect cellular proteins from oxidative modification in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Cell Biology International, 29: 187–192. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2004.11.001
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 29 October 2004; accepted 9 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!