Increased frequency of sister chromatid exchanges in peripheral lymphocytes of alcoholics and cigarette smokers
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2005 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 165–168, February 2005
How to Cite
Karaoğuz, M. Y., Coşar, B., Arıkan, Z., Başaran, F., Menevşe, A. and Menevşe, S. (2005), Increased frequency of sister chromatid exchanges in peripheral lymphocytes of alcoholics and cigarette smokers. Cell Biology International, 29: 165–168. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2004.11.019
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 29 May 2004; revised 20 September 2004; accepted 10 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!