Single short-term signal that enhances cooperative activity of old rat hepatocytes acts for several days
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2005 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 971–975, November 2005
How to Cite
Brodsky, V., Zvezdina, N. D., Nechaeva, N. V., Novikova, T. E., Gvasava, I. G., Fateeva, V. I. and Malchenko, L. A. (2005), Single short-term signal that enhances cooperative activity of old rat hepatocytes acts for several days. Cell Biology International, 29: 971–975. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2005.06.002
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 13 April 2005, revised 18 May 2005, accepted 30 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!