Inhibition of invasiveness of human lung cancer cell line H1299 by over-expression of cofilin
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2005 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 877–883, November 2005
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-J., Mazzatti, D. J., Yun, Z. and Keng, P. C. (2005), Inhibition of invasiveness of human lung cancer cell line H1299 by over-expression of cofilin. Cell Biology International, 29: 877–883. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2005.07.005
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 24 December 2004, revised 7 July 2005, accepted 13 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!