Modulation of the epithelial barrier by dexamethasone and prolactin in cultured Madin—Darby canine kidney (MDCK) cells
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2006 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 101–113, February 2006
How to Cite
Peixoto, E.B.M.I. and Collares-Buzato, C.B. (2006), Modulation of the epithelial barrier by dexamethasone and prolactin in cultured Madin—Darby canine kidney (MDCK) cells. Cell Biology International, 30: 101–113. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2005.08.004
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 18 August 2005; accepted 22 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!