Interaction of doxorubicin and idarubicin with red blood cells from acute myeloid leukaemia patients
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2006 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 127–132, February 2006
How to Cite
Marczak, A., Kowalczyk, A., Wrzesień-Kus´, A., Robak, T. and Jóźwiak, Z. (2006), Interaction of doxorubicin and idarubicin with red blood cells from acute myeloid leukaemia patients. Cell Biology International, 30: 127–132. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2005.09.001
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 17 November 2004; revised 30 July 2005; accepted 8 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!