Evidence that collagen and tendon have monolayer water coverage in the native state
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2006 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 56–65, January 2006
How to Cite
Fullerton, G. D. and Amurao, M. R. (2006), Evidence that collagen and tendon have monolayer water coverage in the native state. Cell Biology International, 30: 56–65. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2005.09.008
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 30 May 2005; accepted 30 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!