Does yeast shmooing mean a commitment to apoptosis?
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2006 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 205–209, March 2006
How to Cite
Zadrag, R., Wojnar, L., Bartosz, G. and Biliński, T. (2006), Does yeast shmooing mean a commitment to apoptosis?. Cell Biology International, 30: 205–209. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2005.10.023
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 22 February 2005; revised 25 September 2005; accepted 19 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!