This study has been supported mainly by a research grant from Akdeniz University (No: 2003.01.0103.010), and partially by a limited financial support from Novartis for the preliminary studies.
Zoledronic acid is synergic with vinblastine to induce apoptosis in a multidrug resistance protein-1 dependent way: An in vitro study*
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2006 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 278–282, March 2006
How to Cite
Yildiz, M., Celik-Ozenci, C., Akan, S., Akan, I., Sati, L., Demir, R., Savas, B., Ozben, T., Samur, M., Ozdogan, M., Artac, M. and Bozcuk, H. (2006), Zoledronic acid is synergic with vinblastine to induce apoptosis in a multidrug resistance protein-1 dependent way: An in vitro study. Cell Biology International, 30: 278–282. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2005.11.008
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 22 August 2005; revised 8 October 2005; accepted 28 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!