Interaction of human neutrophils with endothelial cells regulates the expression of endogenous proteins annexin 1, galectin-1 and galectin-3
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2006 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 338–344, April 2006
How to Cite
Gil, C. D., La, M., Perretti, M. and Oliani, S. M. (2006), Interaction of human neutrophils with endothelial cells regulates the expression of endogenous proteins annexin 1, galectin-1 and galectin-3. Cell Biology International, 30: 338–344. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2005.12.010
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 6 April 2005, revised 8 October 2005, accepted 20 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!