Src homology 2 domain of overexpressed Lyn kinase is responsible for the acceleration of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor-induced neutrophilic nuclear lobulation
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2006 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 525–532, June 2006
How to Cite
Oka, N., Suzuki, A., Omura, T., Sakai, H. and Murakami, H. (2006), Src homology 2 domain of overexpressed Lyn kinase is responsible for the acceleration of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor-induced neutrophilic nuclear lobulation. Cell Biology International, 30: 525–532. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2006.02.009
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 28 April 2005, revised 14 January 2006, accepted 14 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!