Studying cellular architecture in three dimensions with improved resolution: Ta replicas revisited
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2006 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 747–754, September 2006
How to Cite
Cabezas, P. and Risco, C. (2006), Studying cellular architecture in three dimensions with improved resolution: Ta replicas revisited. Cell Biology International, 30: 747–754. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2006.05.006
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 21 March 2006; revised 4 April 2006; accepted 11 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!