Long-term culture of porcine esophageal epithelial cells without use of feeder layers
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 433–437, May 2007
How to Cite
Mhaisalkar, P. and Sin, C. K. (2007), Long-term culture of porcine esophageal epithelial cells without use of feeder layers. Cell Biology International, 31: 433–437. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2006.05.009
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 10 February 2006; revised 5 April 2006; accepted 10 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!