Direct association between caspase 3 and α5β1 integrin and its role during anoikis of rat fibroblasts
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2006 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 963–969, December 2006
How to Cite
Rajeswari, J. and Pande, G. (2006), Direct association between caspase 3 and α5β1 integrin and its role during anoikis of rat fibroblasts. Cell Biology International, 30: 963–969. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2006.06.022
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 5 November 2005, revised 21 June 2006, accepted 29 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!