Angiogenic potential difference between two types of endothelial progenitor cells from human umbilical cord blood
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2006 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 1018–1027, December 2006
How to Cite
Duan, H.-X., Cheng, L.-M., Jian-Wang, Hu, L.-S. and Lu, G.-X. (2006), Angiogenic potential difference between two types of endothelial progenitor cells from human umbilical cord blood. Cell Biology International, 30: 1018–1027. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2006.08.002
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 8 May 2006, revised 8 June 2006, accepted 6 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!